Clear Eyes® Outdoor Dry Eye Protection
|Polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%
- For the temporary relief of burning & irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only. Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
When using this product:
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip to any surface
- replace cap after using
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperature
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
benzalkonium chloride, dextrose, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate (mono- and dibasic)