Clear Eyes® Complete 7 Symptom Relief
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For the temporary relief of burning & irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
For external use only.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product:
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Overuse may produce increased redness of the eye.
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
- Store at room temperature.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
calcium chloride, citric acid, edetate disodium, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium chloride and sorbic acid