Get relief from irritation and mild dry eyes.
- Contains six ingredients found in natural tears
- For daily moisturizing comfort
- Protects against further irritation
- Provides up to 12 hours of soothing comfort
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- For the temporary relief of burning & irritation due to dryness of the eye
- Store at room temperature
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Tamper evident: do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing
Active Ingredients (Purpose):
Polyvinyl Alcohol 0.5% (Lubricant)
Povidone 0.6% (Lubricant)
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Dextose, Edetate Disodium, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate (mono- and dibasic)
For external use only.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
When using this product:
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
Stop use & ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain.
- You experience changes in vision.
- You experience continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- The condition worsens.
- Symptoms persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.