Relieves itchy eyes, plus relieves dryness, burning, redness and other irritations.
- Maximum strength astringent relieves symptoms caused by environmental irritants.
- Protects against further irritants
- Soothes and moisturizes to relieve irritation, burning and mild dry eyes
- From the #1 brand of redness relief eye drops
- Provides up to 12 hours of soothing comfort
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- For the temporary relief of burning & irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- Store at room temperature
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Tamper evident: do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing
Active Ingredients (Purpose):
Glycerin 0.25% (Lubricant)
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.012% (Redness Reliever)
Zinc Sulfate 0.25% (Astringent)
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate
For external use only.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product:
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. •Replace cap after using.
- Overuse may produce increased redness of the eye.
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
Stop use & ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain.
- You experience changes in vision.
- You experience continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- The condition worsens.
- Symptoms persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.